At Enable Ltd, our flagship service is Nannytax, which provides comprehensive payroll services for nanny employers. The service is an end to end support to becoming an employer, including, setting you up with HMRC, providing a contract of employment and employment law support.
*NEW* Nanny pensions
Enable also offers a workplace pension service, enable autoenrol, an additional bolt-on to the payroll service which will manage all of your pension obligations. Find out more about our nanny pension service.
Included in the standard Nannytax subscription, we will:
- Register you as an employer with HMRC. All their correspondence and paperwork is then sent to us
- Keep complete payroll records on your behalf
- Provide payslips for your nanny weekly or monthly showing tax and NI deductions made on her behalf
- Process a P45 every time a nanny joins or leaves you
- Send you a quarterly summary of tax and NI due to HMRC
- Electronically file a Full Payment Submission (FPS) with HMRC each time you pay your nanny, as well as an Employer’s Payment Submission (EPS) for any months that you don’t pay any employees. We will also provide you with a year-end summary (P60) for your nanny
- Guide you through any pay-related issues that may arise
- Keep you up to date with tax rates and other changes that may affect your employment responsibilities, and implement these on your behalf
- Provide you with the Nannytax Contract of Employment
- Provide unlimited access to Nannytax Legal, an invaluable resource where clients can get comprehensive advice on any aspect of employment law from a team of specialists. Our employment law advisors are on hand to help make any changes you may need to the Nannytax Contract of Employment and advise on employment issues such as redundancy
Please visit Nannytax for more information or call 020 3137 4402 to speak to one of our friendly advisors.